Saturday, January 07, 2006

You know what I love?

Being on the phone (or live chat) with support people for hours on end and then not having your problem resolved. But, the best part is when they've made their excuse as to why they are now leaving you (with said unresloved problem) they still ask, "Is there anything else that I can help you with today?"

PLEASE -- Anonomous script writer for these folks -- remove that last part if the despondent client is being left with unresloved issues. Instead, maybe the customer service/technician can ask, "Are there any names or profanity laced insults that you would like to leave me with?"

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Sheila Finkelstein said...

THIS IS MY SON??????

Shall I claim him??

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Sheila Finkelstein said...

Yeah, I guess I will. Actually, with a great deal of pride and gratitude I do claim my firstborn son.

The humor he gets from his wonderful, loving father Sam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home